Most of the times things don’t come down to this but we provide money back guarantee to our customers who are not satisfied with our work and nothing more can be done. We may provide partial to full refund, depending upon your case.
How does it go?
The refund requests are assessed on case by case basis as there are different reasons why a refund request is made. We require a documented proof that shows we failed to deliver the service we promised. Proof can be in form of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report etc. Your complaints are sent to our Quality Assurance Team which checks whether your complaints are legit. It assesses the percentage of incorrect content and irrelevance of the to initial instructions and reimburse the amount that is applicable.
How to Complain?
Our customer support team is available at every hour of the day, every day, just to listen to your request and assist you in the best manner. You can pursue our customer service by various contact methods i.e email, live chat or telephone. However if we are not approached using the mentioned contact methods within the Refund Period, our company will not be obliged to take any action on your request of refund.
Refund Period starts on the date of order’s deadline and continues for three successive days. You have three days to check your assignment once we deliver it to you and if you are not satisfied with the quality of our work you can submit a refund request within this period. After this period, any request for refund will not be entertained.
Eligibility for 100% Refund
If one of the following things happen, we will provide you with 100% refund.
- If you accidently pay twice for a single order, we will give back the second payment to you after your permission.
- If for any reason, we fail to meet the deadline and you don’t need the document anymore we will provide you with 100% reimbursement upon your request.
- If our research was completely irrelevant to the initial conditions. However this is required to be inspected by Quality Assurance Team and decision completely lies with them.
- The level of plagiarism exceeds 10% in the plagiarism report provided by a reliable plagiarism check system.
Eligibility for Partial Refund
In some cases we don’t find your request applicable for a full refund. Below mentioned are the situations where partial reimbursements are made
- Up to 70% – if your order is late but still useful to you. The price is recalculate according to the new deadline. The remaining amount will be refunded.
- Up to 70% – if the quality of paper is not satisfactory. The amount will be calculate depending upon the percentage of errors and provide back to you.
- Up to 70% – If the paper was irrelevant compared to the initial instructions but some of it is usable.
Cases for Zero Reimbursement
There are cases when we are not obliged to provide you with any refund.
- If you got a low score as it is considered to be a subjective notion
- If we deliver the product on time but you failed to download due to any reason.
- If you are caught using our services while using our writer’s paper
- If you complain about plagiarism without providing us with a legit proof.
- If you simply state that you’re unsatisfied with our service without providing a detailed reason.
- If your order is late because you didn’t provided us with the required information or material on time.