Advanced Writers collects information when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out our order form. Your information is also collected when you like or follow our Facebook and Instagram page. The data like your IP address, location, internet source, browser, email address and phone number is fetched. Furthermore information like credit card number of your PayPal account, billing information and some security questions will be asked when you place an order. Other information that we are interested in is information about your visits, visit duration, number of pages viewed and pages requested by your browser from our server.
Use of Information
- The information collected by us can be used in any of the mentioned ways:
- To make our services accessible to you for which you may have registered or placed an order.
- To have a better understanding of how are services are used and how they can be improved.
- To diagnose the problems on our website.
- To customize our website and the services to fulfill your need.
- To make sure that the payment method is legit and belongs to you.
- To provide the best possible customer support service and support experience.
- To keep on improving our website and services using the feedback you provide.
- To have a faster login and registration process
- To send emails to provide you with mandatory information about our services plus tell you about our timely offers and discounts.
- Identify you on our website so that we can provide you the service you need.
- Manage the advertisement and compile data about site traffic and site interaction so that a best possible site experience can be offered.
- Keep track of the information we receive from you to provide you with the ordered services.
- Track your preferences and wherever you left off when last used our website.
- Get know of your likely interests and market research to provide you with a better service.
If you prefer, you can also turn the cookies off via your browser settings. If you turn off the cookies, some of our services will not function properly but you will still be able to successfully place your order.
No information disclosure to any outside party
We do not sell, trade or transfer any personal information to the outside parties. This does not include the third parties that assist us in operating our website and conducting the business, as long as these parties agree to keep the information confidential. We may also release your information when we find it necessary to abide by laws, enforce our site policy or protect the right and safety. However no personal information is provided to any third party for marketing, advertisement or other purposes.
Changes to Our Privacy